Thursday, July 30, 2015

Quoth the Raven

I know.  I’ve been neglecting this blog.

I’ve been focusing on other things, some useful (doing work here at the Ganas community and work on the Point A project for example) and some sort of useful (reading even more about chemistry and biology) and some not so useful (reading webcomics like Girl Genius, Skin Horse, and the awesome Kimchi Cuddles).  I've also been keeping my other blog (Lagoon Commune) going but I’m about to put that on hiatus for a while (or perhaps indefinitely) both because of low readership and because I want to focus on other things--like writing for this blog.

Meanwhile, my name has been mutating.  While I’m still officially MoonRaven, I’ve been going more and more simply by Raven.  It sounds a little less outrageous--at least to my ears.  (A friend informed me today that Raven still sounds weird.)

All in all, life is good.  I’m happy (I think of that as a decision), I’m enjoying life here, and I’m doing the work I want to be doing.  What more could I ask for?

Quote of the Day: "To live is so startling it leaves little time for anything else." - Emily Dickinson

No comments: