Thursday, March 22, 2012

This is My Brain on Concepts

Unfortunately, I think I'm winding down on this blog. Not because I don't have more to say, but because I'm getting involved in other things. I will have more to say about my current situation later.


But I'm still always thinking about things.


At work, I was given a program so I could diagram a process I was using in order for someone to create a system that could support it. Which was fine, but I only used the program once and it's been sitting on my desktop since. Then I read something about using ideas as building blocks and I started thinking about all the concepts I was interested in. The result was that I used the program to diagram what I was thinking and all the interconnections between the stuff.


This is what I came up with:







Yeah, this is what goes on in my head much of the time.



Quote of the Day: "Sometimes we drug ourselves with dreams of new ideas. The head will save us. The brain alone will set us free. But there are no new ideas still waiting in the wings to save us... There are only old and forgotten ones, new combinations, extrapolations and recognitions from within ourselves - along with the renewed courage to try them out." - Audre Lorde


3 comments:

Austan said...

That's a lot going on in one head! I hope you'll blog now and then, just to add what's going on and all you discover along the way. You are a great channel of ideas and info. Keep in touch! <3

Jerry said...

Gonna miss your updates, friend. Life must go on though. I wish you well in all you have going on.

Guess Ill have to go back and read from the beginning now.

Peace and comfort, bright spirit.

MoonRaven said...

Thanks for your supportive comments, Austan and Jerry.

And I think I'd better make it clear that I'm not stopping anytime soon. I still have a bunch of things to write. In fact, I'm getting it stacked up so I'll be posting once a week for quite a while to come--thanks to Blogger's ability to post on a schedule, I putting on a lot of things now while it's quiet, so they will be rolling out for the next little bit.

Also, I will be over and check out both of your blogs periodically.

Take care, both of you.